Sunday, April 27, 2014

GUARDIAN ANGEL CAUGHT IN PHOTO?

A Moore tornado family is finding comfort in a picture. Their son died in Plaza Towers when the storm hit, but they believe they’ve seen him since his death and they are not alone.


It looked like a regular picture of a little girl with a sparkler, but Scott McCabe saw the real firework immediately.
“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said Scott McCabe.

McCabe’s son, Nicolas, died in Plaza Towers Elementary when the tornado hit Moore on May 20.
“Nicolas loved the Fourth of July and he loved firecrackers,” McCabe explained.
This past July 4th, Nicolas’ cousin, Madison, had to play alone – at least that was what the family thought until a cell phone picture.

“My brother, when he saw it, he said the hair stood up on his neck,” McCabe added.
When McCabe looked, he was blown away.
“I was in awe. It touched my heart,” McCabe said. ”It’s obviously not Madison. It’s obvious there are two people there or one person there and one spirit there.”
McCabe said he sees two distinct figures in the photo with different skin tones and different facial features. He believes it is Nicolas behind Madison.
“I feel it, you know,” McCabe said as he patted his heart. “I feel it that he’s here.”
Nicolas was buried in his red Plaza Towers T-shirt. McCabe said he can make out a red T-shirt on the figure behind Madison.
“They say they can’t see the ugliness down here from up there, but I feel he’s with me.”
McCabe said he has numerous skeptics and several people have doubted what he sees, explaining that the picture is just a blurry image of a girl or too much motion for a cell phone to handle. He said none of that matters.
“They can say what they want. I believe. I believe he’s watching over us,” McCabe said.
Source: VP

No comments:

Post a Comment