Friday, January 17, 2014

Winder UFO Sighting One of Several Reported This Week.


Unidentified flying objects also reported in Dacula, Athens and Lawrenceville.

A smoke break turned into a surreal experience for one individual earlier this week.

According to a report on UFO Stalker, a witness went outside around 9:30 a.m. to smoke and noticed a white object in the sky. The object initially appeared to be stationary, but then began to move across the sky. Thinking the object was a plane, the witness continued to watch and noticed the object had stopped moving again.

"I thought perhaps it had been turning and just appeared to be stationary to my view. It suddenly went straight up really fast for a second and stopped again," the witness wrote. "The speed it went up with was not something I had seen before. Now I was paying attention. I know what I saw."

The witness took a photo using a cell phone, but did not upload the image to the UFO Stalker website.

"I'm not saying I took a picture of a 'UFO' but the movement this object made was not something I had ever seen a plane make," the witness explained.

The witness continued to watch the erratic movement until the object disappeared from sight.

"I'm not saying this was 'UFO' but it moved faster than an object, normal object, can move at that distance from me," the report stated. "It also stopped twice and just sat there. Since the hairs on my body stood up I decided to tell someone. I didn't want to tell my coworkers or family what I had seen. I don't even know what I saw. If it was a plane, it is not like any plane I have ever seen or heard of."

On the evening of Jan. 15, another UFO sighting reportedly occurred near Winder off Hog Mountain Road. Lorin Sinn-Clark described the incident in a blog post:

"At 8:34 p.m. she looked up and saw a line of lights, some red, some orange, some white, hovering in front of the car. The colored lights were flashing, the white ones not. The object about the size of an 18-wheeler and made no noise at all," Sinn-Clark wrote.

There were other witnesses to the incident. Read the full account here.

There have been several other sightings reported in the area this week. On Jan. 15, a witness in Dacula reported seeing what appeared to be "one big UFO" over Dacula. That same day,  a sighting was reported in Lawrenceville. According to the report, the witness was traveling on Sugarloaf Parkway toward Grayson when he or she spotted a formation of red and white lights. Also on Jan. 15, six to eight pulsating red lights moving in a formation were spotted over Athens.

This is not the first time UFOs have been spotted in the area. Previous sightings have been reported in WinderBuford and Dacula.


Source: Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment